Engineers 2 idea Add Draconic Additions to Engineer's 2.0

Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name: phantom8553

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: Engineer's 2.0

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/draconicadditions

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: Draconic Additions adds a few new items and several more uses for the Chaotic Cores (only really used for crafting the chaotic solar panels and upgrading the capacitor from the same mod). The mod is about creating a more "end game" use for the draconic armor and the Staff of Power. It upgrades these items into their chaotic variants: adding damage to the staff, as well as adding rf capacity and shield capacity to your armor. The mod wouldn't add many items that would "distinctly change gameplay", but may increase the overall content by a slight amount.

runescapejon

Staff member
Owner
My only concern is that if the mod is still in development. Also, that there is a lack of documents about the mod or how it works exactly.

My only concern is that if the mod is still in development. Also, that there is a lack of documents about the mod or how it works exactly.
Unfortunately, you're right about the documentation. What I did manage to find, however, is that the in game guide is only attainable through Project Intelligence, so you could still have access to at least something. Do you want me to screenshot all of the documentation from Project Intelligence and share that info?