Claims/Duping/Celestial Manipulator

Apr 12, 2019
I am currently running eng 2.0. These glitches work for all operating systems as it is caused by the server.

Found by wiredwhip: Duping: Right before the server restarts, by taking items from a chest and logging back on after the server restarts, the items will be in your inventory and in the chest. This also happens when you use a carboard box on a chest to pick it up, the carboard box with the chest will be in your inventory along with the chests still on the ground as a block. This is believed to happen because server restarts back up the physical world but not a player's inventory causing the items to dupe (Or potentially delete).

Found by Me: Claims: using the wand of destruction right at the edge of a claim will allow you to destroy your selected block (outside of the claim) along with the similar blocks (inside the claim). This occurred when a wand of destruction was used on grass right next to the edge of spawn's claim. Another thing you can do is by pressing the letter p on a block, you can place the item on that block. This also works in claims.

Found by Me: Celestial Manipulator: Don't get mad plz lol but I was curious and I thought it would work so i could report it if it did work. A turtle from the mod computercraft can easily craft a celestial manipulator by typing the code: "craft". This item can then be placed by a turtle. The only thing is that it cant be used. This item was burned after the experiment was over.

runescapejon

Staff member
-
Nov 15, 2014
Fixed Celestial Manipulator, Will speak with GriefPrevention developer to patch this small grief bypass, as for the dupe i am not understanding very well can you explain?

Apr 12, 2019
So its like this, if you have a stack of diamonds right in a chest, then take the diamonds right before the server restarts, then it will dupe the diamonds (The diamonds in the chest will stay and you will also have them in your inventory), if this is still not clear when wired comes on he can record it.

Apr 12, 2019
are you just typing /restart (without the wait timer) or with the wait timer? I think it may need that, but wiredwhip knows all the info of this glitch