Event idea Clan Wars

Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name: littlebear_

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: Pretty much all of them that have the new clans that were added.

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link: Some sorta event that is held like once a month / once every few months that is like clan games. Clans vs Clans in stuff such as fights, build battles... I had a few other ideas but honestly forgot them haha. But yeah something like this could be interesting and could open a lot more people to start liking the new clans. Could maybe be prizes for these events also so more people would get involved.

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion:

rocketbro135

DeltaRuneRocket
Staff member
Helper
I personally like this idea it puts a spin on the clans idea although maybe not once a month to once every 2 weeks would be better.

EnderDragon470

Staff member
Helper
I personally don’t see how this will work with eng2, But please explain more. Also could you put the words about the clan idea to suggestion so we are able to read it more efficiently.

rocketbro135

DeltaRuneRocket
Staff member
Helper
I propose that we have let’s say tournament and in those tournaments we have events like a modded build battle or pvp and so on and so forth

rocketbro135

DeltaRuneRocket
Staff member
Helper
if we made clan wars we could easily disable /god and infinity armor my idea is that during the clan wars it would tp players to a sub-server and it would be almost like a kit pvp styled clan wars but a preset set of gear

chrismode

Staff member
Jr-Moderator
Ok here me out on this. This is a cool idea but can cause major issues. 1. We are not a pvp server. 2. How would we inform players of this second server/ world where it would be hosted. And finally I find no need for clan wars since the clan plug-in was just added and people are still trying to figure it out.

maybe some sorta warp that leads players to a new world for it to be hosted and it leads to a map (i'm open to build for it ig :p) to fight on. PVP is enabled there. I don't know exactly what you mean about how we would inform. I mean could just msg it in some sorta chat on discord like what #giveaways is. Like a few days before event warning that it is gonna start in a few days ya know? and I also understand that a lot of people are still trying to figure it out but I mean, what much is there to figure out if the only use is to ally with friends with it or something like that? lol

rocketbro135

DeltaRuneRocket
Staff member
Helper
I know it’s a bit late but as it is a suggestion thread maybe if the higher ups had some free time it then maybe we could set something like that up