• no

• you're stupid for asking but then again psi got in

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 21, 2016
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name:jonathanvlist

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: mysticaltimes

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/dank-null

Suggestion: in this pack we fill our inventorys really quick with items and with this mod we can carry around 1 item that can be upgraded to store more stuff and if the limet of the item is reached the excess will be deleted easy and friendly

we do have black hole talismans that store stuff but those only store blocks not items and they take up a single inventory slot for 1 the denknull can have like 54 slots for diffrent items in 1 inventory space

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2014
I really don't see the point of this when you can store the items into a backpack. Can you explain a bit more on this mod and why you felt that it's necessary to add?

Apr 21, 2016
this mod basicly acts like a dev/null from open blocks if you have a item in it and if you go over the limetof the item it deletes the rest you pick up

like i got cobble in my dank/null and its at its limet if i pick up anymore more cobble it will be deleted

also backpacks only hass limeted space

heres a discription of the item from open blocks and dank/null makes it have more slots and more storage

This tool is used to discard all of a single item type when they are picked up. It has a single inventory slot, which can be accessed through sneak-using it when not targeting anything; it cannot be in reach of another block. The item that is put in there is the "filter" item. Once the stack in that slot is full, all exact items will be immediately discarded on pick-up.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2014
Ah i can see how that useful but after taking a deeper look into the mod, there is a duplication bug within it. Once it's fix it by then I'll reconsider it thank you.