DISAPPEARING "THE KING" or items in battle gear!!!

Jul 14, 2019
**I am currently running**
- Modpack Name: 2.4 one
- Java version: 1.7.10
- Operating System: win 10

Please include as much information as possible. For the description, assume we have no idea how
mods work, be as detailed as possible and include a step by step reproduction.
**Issue Description**

wen at spawn if you swing a sword it clears your inv. and gives it back ut if you have your sword in your battle gear slot it disappears with no coming back. it happened to me with my "the king" and if the mods can give me a new one I need it back it was expensive!!!
Thank you

Please provide a *full* log (and crash-report if applicable).
Go to https://pastebin.com/ and upload them there, then paste the resulting link here!

Nov 15, 2014
We warn you about the danger of playing on that modpack. Also if you want an item recover you would need to show us some proof. Example screenshot or video.

Nov 15, 2014
Sure but next time take screenshot often. Also know that any bugs you found or any known bugs will NOT be fix for 2.2/2.4/psychocraft modpack as they are outdated modpack and no longer supported by it's mod developers (mod creators)

Jul 14, 2019
I lost a royal guardian sword with unbraking 5 someone did a drop at spawn and I picked it up

Nov 15, 2014
You should have the item in your inventory, again this modpack is VERY VERY buggy if you wish to keep playing on them and ignore all warnings then take often screenshot. Because I wont be friendly and give it without a proper screenshot or video indicating proof of item lost.

We have other modpack that are update it and more stable then these modpack your currently playing.

Jul 14, 2019
I'm sorry it happened again I was fighting then I died spamming and it left again im puting it in my Hotbar next time