General Idea Donator Kit Previews

Basian

-
Jul 13, 2019
Please provide your minecraft name
Your Minecraft Name: Basian_

Tell us what server you're talking about for your suggestion

Server name: Pretty much every server you guys got

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link:

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: I suggest adding a preview for the donator kits in the store, or atleast a link to a document providing a preview. cause at this moment we dont really know what we buy.

Nov 15, 2014
can't really do this because every server has different kits, sometimes it changes when we do a world reset.

Basian

-
Jul 13, 2019
would it be a possibility if i would work on it with one of the staff members? i would only need to be told whats in every kit on ever server that i dont have access to myself, im vip rank so i can find out a decent part of the kits myself anyway. this would lower the amount of work staff has to put in this.

AlienChiefYT

AlienChief!
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2016
like jon said though it is different every server reset so we would have to either A.) change it every reset or B.) keep kits the same. but I dont think we have time for that when doing resets because that does stop us from doing more important things.

Reactions: runescapejon
Nov 15, 2014
I've look at this suggestion again and gave it some thought. Since it's tedious to keep consistently updating the kits information then how about a command to view the kits ingame instead ?

What are your thoughts on this idea.

Reactions: Pixelbiter