Get rid the gym cooldown in pixelmon

Jun 11, 2019
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name:TheReverseDude13

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name:pixelmon lite

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/modded-network-pixelmon-lite.1276247

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion:in pixelmon I always hate it when whenever I lose a gym battle I have to wait a whole day! Like seriously I get so close but when I lose it always is aggravating to see that annoying “ you can only battle this Pokémon trainer once per day” it would be great if you got rid of that cooldown. Also because I really want to progress to the next gym

Nov 15, 2014
I can understand your position on where your coming from but you would need to understand where i am coming from with allowing all gyms to battle multiple times then this allow anyone to get through the gym process faster then anticipate. Once someone has already beaten them then it really become redundant to play on the pack anymore.