Event idea Karaoke

SqueaksMC

Staff member
Helper
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name: SqueaksMC

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: it's for discord and every server basically...

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link:

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: Host a community karaoke event on the discord once a month for a rank as a reward or some sort of crate key. I could host the event if no one else wants to but I feel like it would be fun to do as a community get together.

EnderDragon470

Staff member
Helper
good idea however most players dont have mics so everyone wont get a fair opportunity to earn ranks rather then the giveaway bot is fair to all people regardless if they have a mic or not so I dont believe this would become possible good idea tho

SqueaksMC

Staff member
Helper
good idea however most players dont have mics so everyone wont get a fair opportunity to earn ranks rather then the giveaway bot is fair to all people regardless if they have a mic or not so I dont believe this would become possible good idea tho
Then they don't have to enter, or they can download discord on their phones its meant to mainly be for fun not the reward.