General Idea Lucky Block orespawn integration

Jan 4, 2020
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name: aws13

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: Newest moddednetwork "crazycraft"-like pack

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link: https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/2362537-orespawn-lucky-blocks-from-the-creator-of-camo

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion:

Just a short suggestion, there is a version of the lucky block mod that works specifically for orespawn. I would love to see it implemented as it would be a lot of fun and it would also spice up the now pretty boring original lucky block. Currently it appears the above download link does not work but I could try to get in contact with the mod creator to try and get it fixed and also moved to a version other than 1.7.10. I know this is a relatively minor and selfish request but it seemed to function well on servers without being too overpowered. In fact at one point I remember there being something like it on the really old moddednetwork 2.2 skyblock, not the first map but the second I believe.

(also if those skyblock maps from 2.2 are still around somewhere, hmu because going back and seeing my old island which I spent countless hours on would throw me for a huge nostalgia trip)

KingDarkIce

Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Good morning/night,
I must inform you that Ore Spawn is only in 1.7.10 and Lucky Blocks cannot be used in a Modpack anymore which means this wouldn't be able to be done. Further more we do not plan on making anymore 1.7.10 Modpacks as we will be moving to Minecraft 1.14.4 Modding as soon as Mods for 1.14.4 has been fully released to a stable point.

The suggestion is appreciated but cannot be done.

-King! :)

Jan 4, 2020
Good morning/night,
I must inform you that Ore Spawn is only in 1.7.10 and Lucky Blocks cannot be used in a Modpack anymore which means this wouldn't be able to be done. Further more we do not plan on making anymore 1.7.10 Modpacks as we will be moving to Minecraft 1.14.4 Modding as soon as Mods for 1.14.4 has been fully released to a stable point.

The suggestion is appreciated but cannot be done.

-King! :)
Cool, thanks for letting me know!