Engineers 2 idea Mod suggestion for engineercraft

Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name:ALewdKhajiit

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name:
ModdedNetwork Engineers 2.0

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link:

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: Hi, i wish to suggest the mods listed above as there are a bit of TiC stuff that's missing, construct armory introduces tinker's construct style armor while total tinker's reintroduces old TiC weapons and add new ones made by the mod creator. cosmetic armour rework is there so you can have a nicer looking set of armor over the one you're using (don't worry it's purely cosmetic)

GalaxyPlaysz

Former Staff
Good Morning Alew

This does seem like a good suggestion hopefully it gets approved and something to look forward to when playing the network
Thank you for the suggestion

GalaxyPlaysz

rocketbro135

DeltaRuneRocket
Staff member
Jr-Moderator
I like the idea it sounds like a good idea for the new players for the sever and I don’t see any imbalances looking into the mod

KingsRoyalDragon

Former Staff
both tinkers mods are good however the cosmetic armor mod is useless to most players and theirs a chance any of these mods could impact server performance.

rocketbro135

DeltaRuneRocket
Staff member
Jr-Moderator
I don’t see your point enderdragon this type of mod is a add on to tinkers construct so I’m certain there would be no lag and no drop in performance as it is just weapons and tools and it’s never been to have any cosmic mods in my opinion it adds variety to the server

rocketbro135

DeltaRuneRocket
Staff member
Jr-Moderator
Me, I don’t see a problem with it some or the new players might like it who doesn’t like cosmetics