Mystical Times Twilight Forest

Jun 27, 2017
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name:

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: Mystical Times

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/the-twilight-forest

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: This is a magic modpack and twlight forest is sort of in that category. I'm sure people would love to do the same thing again and get access to some cool materials. Sure, it is a cool mod.

Apr 21, 2016
eh the uncrafting table may be a bit too op in this pack as you can like uncraft the mystical agriculture seeds while it does cost xp xp is easy gained and stored

Nov 15, 2014
The reason why this mod never came to mystical earlier because i felt that this mod is over use in a way that it's kind of boarding and not fun anymore. However if you or anyone can change my mind with more explanation then feel free thank.

Zguy32

-
Feb 20, 2017
The mod adds some cool decorative blocks along with cool trophies to collect and fun unique weapons to use and many utility items. The only problem I can really see is that the uncrafting table could make the game a lot easier but if that's good or bad is up to whoever is playing.