Mystical Times idea New Mod

Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name: littlebear_

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: Mystical Times (MT)

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/ftb-quests I think is the one used in SkyLegends. If not, then I am meaning the one that you have in Sky Legends.

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: Quests that help you through various mods that are on MT. Not for the prize of more items but to learn more about the mods because lets be real, there are some tough to crack mods on Mystical Times.

Luna

ftb quests is in sl2 so eh idk mystical times isn't a right mod for that like a magical table to do the quests

Either way it would help all types of players. I usually have to search through videos for stuff say... Thaumcraft. It would definitely help

True Luna. But it could be any quest mods that are like this. Like just a quest mod that can help guide you through the other main mods that are on mystical times.

Luna

rune make it so that when you craft a ftb quest book you have to mix it with a crafting table so it wont be free and made it also so ftb quest book is disable