• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

IceWaffIe

Please provide your Minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name:Enviouse

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: Mystical Times

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/projecte/files/2702991

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation of why you want this to be added to the Modded Network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in the deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: Well I have played On Mystical Times And I feel like it's missing some of the Mystical Part about it, For example, Werewolf mod will fit in and ProjectE Which uses this Mystical Element Called EMC That almost every item has in-game! It also has various stuff like the watch of flowing time which allows you to control time! Or Gem Armor which all ahs various unique attributes! I am sure that all the community would like to see ProjectE Added! :D

killrmatthew

Staff member
Jr-Moderator
We have said multiple times in many suggestions that projectE will not be added to any of the current modpacks. your best bet for projecte is Project Ozone. It would take forever to add EMC to every item in all the mods and rune doesn't want a lagfest like 2.4 to happen here. If you want ProjectE, play project ozone. otherwise, deal with the fact that you don't have it, and will not have it.

chrismode

Staff member
Snr-Moderator
As Killermattew has said, We will not be adding Project E to any of the servers since we do not find a need for the mod packs. Thank you for the Idea though.
Chrismode