says mods tinkers construct and mantle are pontential causes and will some time will say unknown causes wont work for engineers 2.0

so when i try to join it will say that tinker construct and mantle are pontential causes of why it isint working and sometime will say unkown potenital causes

runescapejon

Staff member
Owner
Video Instructions:
1) Start the Technic launcher
2) Click on the button in the very top right of the launcher called launcher options
3) A window should appear
4) Click on the button in the bottom left corner called open logs
5) Find the log file dated for today(techniclauncher_YYYY-MM-DD.log). NOT the log file from yesterday, the week before or last month!
6) Now DRAG & DROP the unmodified file into Forums CHAT BOX. This will upload it for us to check it

runescapejon

Staff member
Owner
No you created a hyperlink that redirect to the button of attach files. Not the actual files itself. If your having issues with simple file upload. If you know how to manage discord you can reach us there to upload files.

ik hwo to manage discord but it wont let me join the modded network discord when i will press join then it wont load and will sit there with no circle to shpow that its is joining

runescapejon

Staff member
Owner
Then I have no idea either you use discord and upload the files, or you somehow manage to upload the file here on the forums. Alternatively, you can use other hosting sites, like dropbox. Without this file, I cannot assist you any further. Best of luck...