Staff member
Community Manager
May 3, 2015
www.facebook.com
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name: NiightFuryDragon

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: Vanilla

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/sellchest-sell-inventory-and-earn-money-vault.43857/

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: will help with farms to clear the chests faster than by hand so lower risk of overflow

May 17, 2015
sell chest doesnt sell items to players. you right click it and it sells the contents of a chest for YOUR profit. ChestShop can only be used when selling items to OTHER players

runescapejon

Staff member
-
Nov 15, 2014
Likely not going to add because then i would have to configure it to match the price to the shop for the items to be sold. Cause this is going to take a lot of time if i do and i don't have that much time.

runescapejon

Staff member
-
Nov 15, 2014
Okay Added but found an better alternative. Just place a sign and type [ChestSell] what ever in side of the chest will be sold into the shop menu if you want to add someone then put on the third line and put a player name if anything please contact staff if you need help.