Shopping District /warp Mystical Times

Jun 27, 2017
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name: jimmybenoit

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: Mystical Times

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link:

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: My suggestion is to add a shopping district. In this shopping district players will be able to buy small plots of land and sell items there using the vending machines. In order to own one of these plots you will need to pay a fee every couple days that varies depending on the plot's size. If you miss a payment you will be given a warning and if you still haven't paid the fee then it will clear the plot and put all the items from the plot into a storage gui that can be access via a command.

runescapejon

Staff member
-
Nov 15, 2014
This is a great i idea i will try to include something like this going to include this into my todo list because there are no plugins for this kind of idea and i would either have to make my own or something.

Dec 6, 2016
W
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name: jimmybenoit

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: Mystical Times

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link:

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: My suggestion is to add a shopping district. In this shopping district players will be able to buy small plots of land and sell items there using the vending machines. In order to own one of these plots you will need to pay a fee every couple days that varies depending on the plot's size. If you miss a payment you will be given a warning and if you still haven't paid the fee then it will clear the plot and put all the items from the plot into a storage gui that can be access via a command.
what if your on vacation tho would it just clear your land so someone else can take it for example if I made a giant castle would someone take that castle which took a lot of time to make?

Jun 27, 2017
Maybe have a feature where you can save your build designs and just loda them. Also you can have something where you can pay in advance if you know you are going to head out for a while.

runescapejon

Staff member
-
Nov 15, 2014
I was thinking to use plots in a plot world using some sort of plot world then have a warp to there, but then again it might not let everyone interact with the vending mod