Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

killrmatthew

Staff member
Jr-Moderator
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name:killrmatthew

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: All of them (in my case, pixelmon lite)

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/better-builders-wands
(if you choose to add builders wands to pixel)

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: Please add sponges to the item shops. i cant find any temples with sponges and i really want to make a (large) water base
Maybe add builders wands to pixelmon too

Last edited:

runescapejon

Staff member
Owner
Can you please explain this part "sponges are useful in all worlds" and yeah I'll consider putting better builders wand mod into the modpack.

killrmatthew

Staff member
Jr-Moderator
Sponges are kind of rare in most modpacks because they are useful in making water bases, and they are good for selling. in most of the servers you have to go REALLY far out in order to find a sea temple with sponges. say you want to make a large water base. maybe 200x200 blocks. each of those blocks would have to be filled in with sand, or you could use sponges and save a LOT of time