Vanilla Server chest-shops, sell hand/all, and sell wands

May 17, 2015
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name: christophermav

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: Vaniyya (vanilla)

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link:

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: On the vanilla server, spawners can be quite hard to handle- especially on your own. If chest shops were added, people could start selling their wares from spawners to other players for prices much cheaper than the shop, and it would increase the wealth of everyone involved. (ChestShop plugin)
Another idea, the amount of items you get from spawners can be absolutely rediculous. The way the shop is set up, you have to navigate through 3 or 4 different menus just to find the sell all button, yet a command exists /sell hand and /sell all that would sell either every item of that type in your inventory, or every item in your inventory regardless of type respectively. I feel these commands should be given to handyman or above, or maybe even be rare drops from legendary crates (similar to /fly for an hour).
The last idea I had is the addition of sell wands, Not sure what plugin it is from, but they allow you to right click a chest and it sells the contents of everything in that chest. These could be obtained as p2w items, rare items from legendary crates, extremely expensive items from the shop (ie 10mil), or something similar. It would be worth it for those with higher-outputting spawners to be able to instantly sell everything in a chest without having to do any more than simply right click.

Nov 15, 2014
I have added ChestShop also there is already a feature for sell all

03776cca86b9ecde7d96c154302f7581.pngThis is how to perform the sell all and buy/sell using your mouse on in the shop menu as for the wand i am unsure what your talking about.

Nov 15, 2014
Oh... then Added
/sell handall - sells all items inventory which are the same as the one being held in your hand
/sell all - sells all items from your inventory