KingDarkIce

Staff member
-
Dec 22, 2017
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name: KingDarkIce

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: New Vanilla Server.

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/slimefun (Also works on SPIGOT)
https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/slimefun/pages/addons (Addons for Slimefun)

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion:
Slimefun makes Vanilla better by adding aton of new Items and Features, Just a little something to make the Vanilla Better and way more Fun and also has alot of addons for the Plugin (

May 17, 2015
In most scenarios on vanilla servers, it over-complicates things and is annoying to work with. I feel it breaks away from the "vanilla" immersion of finally having a MN server that isn't modded. If the server wanted to have a vanilla overhaul, there would be a modpack for it, not a plugin.

However, the vanilla server as it stands has VERY powerful kits for the higher ranks, and its quite easy to quickly get everything in the vanilla game, making it stagnant. By that means, perhaps slimefun would add more to the game making players stay longer.

Personally, I don't like slimefun. But, in the ideals of adding more content, I wouldn't hate it if it were added.

AlienChiefYT

AlienChief!
Staff member
-
Sep 7, 2016
slime fun is a lot of fun and it is a more advanced survival

AlienChiefYT

AlienChief!
Staff member
-
Sep 7, 2016
BUtt sadly slimefun is not spigot

runescapejon

Staff member
-
Nov 15, 2014
I never said anything like that anyways back to the suggestion i will consider what you had to offer. Thank you very much.

AlienChiefYT

AlienChief!
Staff member
-
Sep 7, 2016
I never said anything like that anyways back to the suggestion i will consider what you had to offer. Thank you very much.
I thought you did :/ must've gotten confuzzled. But Back To Suggestion! I Love it and and I love slimefun its a fun plugin and makes vanilla a lot more likable

KingDarkIce

Staff member
-
Dec 22, 2017
I agree with Alien Slimefun is a unique and fun plugin that adds alot of content into vanilla and makes the Vanilla feel modded but doesn't pressure your Pc when you play it!

May 17, 2015
That's kinda why I'm against it. The whole point of "Vanilla" is to be, well, a Vanilla game. Adding something like slimefun is the equivalent to adding an entire modpack. If that's what Vanilla was for, rune would have done just that.

I believe the best idea for this would be to have this be in #community-votes in the discord. "Should we add slimefun?" upvote or downvote