Vanilla Server more backpacks for higher ranks

May 17, 2015
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name: christophermav

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: Vanilla

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link:

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: I started playing the Vanilla server, and quickly noticed that even with God rank I only have one /backpack. Considering all the overpowered stuff God rank gets, especially on the Vanilla server (sharpness 50 etc), I feel God rank should have more /backpacks. Not just god rank though, I can assume that since God rank has one, previous ranks likely do as well. An idea would be to increase how many /backpacks per rank for more personal or on-the-go storage.
As with all things, this is only a suggestion, and if having one /backpack is intended for God, I'm sorry for stepping out of line.

runescapejon

Staff member
-
Nov 15, 2014
Added backpacks for other donator rank. Handyman has `/backpack 1-5` every donator has up to 5x but god rank has unlimited