#weneedaFTBserver

warrencarr

Former Staff
Jan 13, 2016
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name:warrencarr

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name:any ftb pack

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link:

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: make a server for a ftb pack because for 1 I think it generate alot of new players and will also keep the old players interested and it may even convert the people who think 1.7.10 is the be all and end all in minecraft

Jun 3, 2019
I agree I think we do need a FTB Server I think it would also help the community out a little and find it interesting with some new mods maybe too. +1

Nov 15, 2014
I'll consider it. There is a dead modpack and looking to replace it but i am focusing at school and other means so this would have to wait.