Botania mana Stealers

rocketbro135

DeltaRuneRocket
Staff member
Helper
With botanis mana system it’s like a open chest anyone can walk in and take your mana even if it’s in your claim by dropping a certain item and other things etc. can you fix

rocketbro135

DeltaRuneRocket
Staff member
Helper
So how the mod works is that the pool is used to store the mana inside of it, if someone throws this mana tablet in it can suck the mana out of it the mana tablet has to be DROPPED in the pool for it to work which the protection does not guard against dropped blocks. I'm not saying to remove the item (because it's critical for the mod) we just need some way to fix it.

runescapejon

Staff member
Owner
it seem there are more then one issue with botania i'll make sure to keep track of this mod and be sure that everything is up to date so these bugs will be fix, just watch out for those updates

rocketbro135

DeltaRuneRocket
Staff member
Helper
it seem there are more then one issue with botania i'll make sure to keep track of this mod and be sure that everything is up to date so these bugs will be fix, just watch out for those updates
It’s not necessary a bug or at least my issue is not it’s that grief protection can’t prevent this

runescapejon

Staff member
Owner
Here a optional way to protecting your base to the fullest, it's to set a flag and enter = deny, prevent anyone picking up the item or have a flag that deny a pickup that can also with GriefPrevention

rocketbro135

DeltaRuneRocket
Staff member
Helper
Ok thanks for the tip,also what’s the command for the dropping of items ps.check suggestions

runescapejon

Staff member
Owner
Go to your claim and stand in it then type `/cf` a chat menu should show up on chat. Then click `[Claim]` on the top row find `item-drop ` is should be the first page of cf (claimflag) if not then check second page then set it to `false` by clicking on true or undefined not sure which one will show up but it's one of the two.