Engineers 2 - Harder Recipes

Feb 22, 2018
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name:
Skeletonman0
Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name:
Engineers 2.0

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link: Not a mod

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: I have an idea for a possible future update if you are willing to add it. the idea is that you could change recipes to make the pack require use of all the mods to get endgame items in order to increase the difficulty. ex: you need a certain mod;s items to get into the next tier machines and then you get to higher and higher tiers.

Nov 15, 2014
Last time i did attempt to make recipe harder many people didn't like the idea in fact never play in that selection of the hard recipe so I'm not sure doing this again would be the best course of action.