mod suggestion

Jun 30, 2018
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name: ShaddowBladeMC

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: ModdedNetWork 2.2

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/security-craft/files/2445817

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: the reason why i think this mod should be added is so that people can keep an eye on there farms , house and stuff like that and i have had people grief around my claim to try to get in to my house and so if the securitycraft mod would be installed i can keep an eye on my claims and farms as well

NiightFuryDragon

Staff member
Administrator
May 3, 2015
www.facebook.com
no mods will be added to any 1.7.10 packs as they are outdated and very unstable as well as most of the mods are abandoned

Jun 30, 2018
oh ok so are you going to update the modpack to 1.12.2
or no

yleko

Highly Respected Member
Staff member
-
Aug 14, 2016
The ModdedNetwork Community has many modpacks similar to 2.2 that are on more updated versions. Due to mods being abandoned and discontinued, we are unable to update the packs to a newer version of forge. Adding additional mods to any 1.7.10 pack is unnecessary and will just cause immense issues within the server itself.
I suggest you try playing one of the newer modpacks and see if you like those.

Sep 16, 2018
i guess you did not see this message Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. in this

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.