New Ranks

Killamuredya

Staff member
-
Nov 16, 2014
Guys we need ideas for new donater ranks now these new ranks can't have creative but anything else you can think of comment your idea on new ranks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunn3r

-
Former Staff
Oct 14, 2015
Maybe you should get more builder ranks cause so far most of our kits are based on pvp and there are a lot of cool blocks thaat are great for building but players dont know how to get them If I was to create them I would call the first one Epic Builder and the second one Super Builder In epic builder you get a variety of cool blocks and a normal builders wand and in Super Builder you get a super Builders wand and a Huge Variety of blocks.
Price for ranks[I think they should be if we add them]
Epic Builder:$6.99
Super Builder $12.99[ Cause the Super Builders wand is worth a lot]

Reactions: rmayet2

LUFFYMONSTA2001

-
Former Staff
May 14, 2015
Texas
Maybe you should get more builder ranks cause so far most of our kits are based on pvp and there are a lot of cool blocks thaat are great for building but players dont know how to get them If I was to create them I would call the first one Epic Builder and the second one Super Builder In epic builder you get a variety of cool blocks and a normal builders wand and in Super Builder you get a super Builders wand and a Huge Variety of blocks.
Yeah i think that would be a great idea. I would love to add some kits that give u blocks or something other than pvp based stuff

Jun 25, 2015

You should be able to bottle xp and /trade also fly but if you hit or get hit and into combat timer it de-activates and you can activate it back when your out of combat timer. You can have a kit called kit superman and it gives you a superman set and a kryptonite tools, it has a cool down of 24 hrs.

Jun 25, 2015
Good i idea

Dec 19, 2015
Guys we need ideas for new donater ranks now these new ranks can't have creative but anything else you can think of comment your idea on new ranks.
add a rank that lets you create servers and invite just your frends to them for like 4.99 a day and they can choose what plugins the server has and the commands people get

Mnathan12

Highly Respected Member, Former Staff
Donator
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2014
New York
add a rank that lets you create servers and invite just your frends to them for like 4.99 a day and they can choose what plugins the server has and the commands people get
Exactly tried that once we can't do it because some mods will crash it automatically even if we take them out

WheredUHearThat

-
Former Staff
Dec 22, 2015
How about player shops? Like $5 for each shop and the player gets a shop where he/she can sell things by other players clicking on signs.