-
Feb 20, 2017
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name:
Zguy32

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name:
Pixelmon

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link:

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion:
On a pixelmon server I use to play on there would be these fun events where staff would set a /warp event and the staff would chose a biome, hide a pokemon statue in it, then let people go look for it and the first person to find the statue would get that pokemon. You could also do this event on other servers by hiding items in item frames and having people look for them the same way and I think it could be a fun thing for the server to do.

AlienChiefYT

AlienChief!
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2016
I love the idea :D i think ive seen something similar on another server. i love it!