Reintegrating legendary pokemon spawning

Aug 29, 2018
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name:xXOsvaldo2016Xx

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: Pixelmon lite

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link:

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: One of the main goals for every player on pixelmon is to get legendaries. But these spawn only when a vote party occurs. I dont know if you de-activated it in order for people to vote and get a deserved reward, which is understandable, for lag issues ( pixelmon lite is made for 1gb RAM allocated ) or even in order to make the game last.
In any way it would be nice if you would re-inable legendary pokemon spawning, even if you make the chances really small ( they have to be somewhat not TOO small tho :) ) in order for people playing to progress independently from the vote parties as they could even not be present and get a chance of catching them when a party occurs.
Please respond to this suggestion for justification or application of my request :D

yleko

Highly Respected Member
Staff member
-
Aug 14, 2016
You can also get legendary pokemon from crate keys or vote parties.
If you're interested in purchasing a legendary crate key, here's the link: STORE!
Vote parties happen at spawn in the Legendary Room located at /spawn when the vote goal is reached.

Apr 21, 2016
Night im on a other account the posts i meant are from my other account on the pc johne164

yleko

Highly Respected Member
Staff member
-
Aug 14, 2016
Night im on a other account the posts i meant are from my other account on the pc johne164
The suggestion appears to be directed to runescapejon. He's the only one with the ability to even implement your suggestion and the likelihood of him seeing it at the moment isn't likely because he's still on his break.

Aug 29, 2018
May I get the statistics of the spawn rate? under screenshot if you dont want to write those all down
Thanks for the replies
xXosvaldo2016Xx

NiightFuryDragon

Staff member
Administrator
May 3, 2015
www.facebook.com
legendaries spawn rate stats are hidden but you can check the spawn rate of pokemon by using the command /checkspawns