GalaxyPlaysz

Former Staff
Please provide your Minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name:
xXAlphaPlayzXx
Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name:
Not a modpack

Please provide us with the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link:
When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to the modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in the deletion or closing of the thread.
Suggestion:
I think it would be cool idea to see more vanilla installment as not a lot of people can run modded Minecraft as they don't have a good pc or something else so they play regular Minecraft an everyone knows that can be fun and boring, So I was thinking maybe We make like Vanilla PVP server or Some sort of minigame server so everybody could enjoy the game not worry about too many crashes or things like that, and it would bring in a player base other than the 1,7 modpacks, if the PVP does not work skyblock is becoming more and more popular in the vanilla servers so you could try out something like that.
If any help would be needed I would be glad to help with any of the work.

Last edited: