I am proud to announce that the following servers have been upgraded:

Survival
Survival2
Factions
Prison
Skyblock
Hub1

What does this mean for you?

For you this means that the server listed above will be less laggy (Not all lag but most is removed) The servers will also not crash as much compared to before. We are continuing to work on getting rid of ALL the crashing and lagging. This will still be a HUGE upgrade from before. Also survival 2 eggs has been unbanned.

Thanks again, brocker12345

Last edited:

TigerJolt

Did You Reset The Claims on Survival 2 or something? Because somehow people blew up my base and as far as i know thats not possible if those blocks are claimed.

Dude Brocker KITPVP IS EPIC Tho It Is A Bit Disappointing That If U Kill A REALLY GOOD guy And You just Cant pick Up There Stuff And Its Annoying That They can Just Pick That Kit Again And Kill Everyone So There Should Be A Time Restriction On Like V.I.P Kits Just Saying
-CreepergoMooMoo

brocker12345

Former Staff
Dude Brocker KITPVP IS EPIC Tho It Is A Bit Disappointing That If U Kill A REALLY GOOD guy And You just Cant pick Up There Stuff And Its Annoying That They can Just Pick That Kit Again And Kill Everyone So There Should Be A Time Restriction On Like V.I.P Kits Just Saying
-CreepergoMooMoo
Thank you for your feedback! We are always looking to improve our servers. Maybe that will be a feature in the future!

Brocker KingEuanMcD One Shots Me With Red Hoods ChestPlate And I have SuperMan Chestplate Wolverine Flash And Iron Mark 1 JUST HOW!?!?!?

brocker said ^
I
We have released a new server!
KitPVP

Survival
Survival2
Factions
Prison
Skyblock
Hub1

For you this means that the server listed above will be less laggy (Not all lag but most is removed) The servers will also not crash as much compared to before. We are continuing to work on getting rid of ALL the crashing and lagging. This will still be a HUGE upgrade from before. Also survival 2 eggs has been unbanned.

are u mad it crashed like 60 times and now when i even login i dont even see spawn i only see the void and the sun with the sky and i cont go on any server come on u said upgraded ya sure i only log in for 2min and it crashed now the server has 1-10 ppl on it come on get serious!

brocker12345

Former Staff
brocker said ^
I
We have released a new server!
KitPVP

Survival
Survival2
Factions
Prison
Skyblock
Hub1

are u mad it crashed like 60 times and now when i even login i dont even see spawn i only see the void and the sun with the sky and i cont go on any server come on u said upgraded ya sure i only log in for 2min and it crashed now the server has 1-10 ppl on it come on get serious!

If you are talking about yesterday, we were doing some work on our boxes. Everything is back to normal now. Also we are working on getting all of the lag and crashing fixed. It is a lot better then what we were running off of before.

TigerJolt

Is it possible to prevent some one to use a Mutant Creeper to get into some ones base? Because that is what happend to me on Survival 2.

FakeHerobrine57

Former Staff
Guys if u are Looking for help or Need help on something dont comment here, this is the news Section for People to read not to Discuss what u need help with, if u need help then go to "Contact Us" Section.