Mystical Times idea Suggestion 2

IceWaffIe

Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name: Enviouse

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: Mystical Times

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/ender-zoo/download/2484148
Link V2: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Elytra

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: If you can add elyras to the shop because i went and found 30 ender ships and all of them were Looted
Suggestion V2: the ender zoo mod is necesarry for EnderIO because some of the components needs this mod to be crafted! What enderzoo is a mod that adds more Mobs into the game with veyr special drops used to craft other items!

chrismode

Staff member
Snr-Moderator
Thanks for the suggestion, We will look into this and see what is possible.
Chrismode

KingsRoyalDragon

Staff member
Jr-Moderator
Within further examination this mod has conflicts with other mods and thusfore why it hasnt been added to the modpack already, and elytra is a good idea as it would be fair to all players to get one into the shop.
Thanks For the suggestion
-KingsRoyalDragon

Zguy32

I don't think the elytra being added to the shop i needed. I've been exploring the end on mtimes for a while and found plenty of unlooted ships that I didnt take the elytra from. I just came on today and the first ship I found had an elytra. Also its very easy to get money on mtimes so adding it to the shop would just be giving away elytras.

IceWaffIe

I don't think the elytra being added to the shop i needed. I've been exploring the end on mtimes for a while and found plenty of unlooted ships that I didnt take the elytra from. I just came on today and the first ship I found had an elytra. Also its very easy to get money on mtimes so adding it to the shop would just be giving away elytras.
U