Suggestion: Bring Back the Prison Gamemode

Nov 24, 2018
Please provide your minecraft name

Your Minecraft Name: Polska_The_Crush

Tell us what modpack you're talking about for your suggestion

Modpack name: Any of the Modded Networks really

Please provide us the mod link if you're suggesting a mod, please use respectful mod developer distribution links

Link:

When typing your suggestion please provide a better explanation on why you want this to be added to modded network. If your suggestion is a mod intended to be added to our official modpacks then also tell us what the mod is about. Any mods on Minecraft 1.7.10 WILL NOT BE ADDED AND THE SUGGESTION WILL BE CLOSED OR DELETED. Suggestions are NOT a place to ask for help, submitting a bug report, or even asking for something to be fixed. Any attempts to do so will result in deletion or closing of the thread.

Suggestion: Bringing back the prison game mode. Back when I played this mod a lot it was my favorite game mode, I loved the arena where loot would drop and you could fight and how you could raid people I think if you advertised it could be loved again like it used to be. I honestly think that it was great and if it was updated and kept nice it could be popular and an overall improvement to the server. I have not played for about 2 or so years, and when I came back that was my first thought. I am very sad that it was deleted but I am hopeful that this will help it come back.

runescapejon

Staff member
-
Nov 15, 2014
I don't have the money to support this prison got shutdown because the lack of players.