Technic won't let me play Engineers 2.0

Aug 12, 2017
I've tried to open engineers 2.0 from technic launcher and it loads like normal but then just kicks me back as if I never clicked play.
Any body else having this problem? I've tried deleting and reinstalling the pack multiple times to no avail. My ign is Littlehooge3 if that helps

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2017
I'm limited by not having discord and am unable at the moment by being able to acquire said program

runescapejon

Staff member
-
Nov 15, 2014
It's fine we just need your Technic logs so we can debug what going on.

Jun 7, 2018
I've tried to open engineers 2.0 from technic launcher and it loads like normal but then just kicks me back as if I never clicked play.
Any body else having this problem? I've tried deleting and reinstalling the pack multiple times to no avail. My ign is Littlehooge3 if that helps
you can open up discord from the web browser verson of it

Jun 26, 2018
Maine
Try reinstalling Technic Launcher or going to your technic roaming and deleting any files related to Engineers 2.0 than try reinstalling also make sure you have enough memory allocated and that you have the latest version of Java with the bit that goes with your operating system

https://java.com/en/download/win10.jsp

Latest version of Windows 10 64 bit Java make sure you are not in Chrome or the install will not work properly!
Hope it works best regards,

yleko

Highly Respected Member
Staff member
-
Aug 14, 2016
Try reinstalling Technic Launcher or going to your technic roaming and deleting any files related to Engineers 2.0 than try reinstalling also make sure you have enough memory allocated and that you have the latest version of Java with the bit that goes with your operating system

https://java.com/en/download/win10.jsp

Latest version of Windows 10 64 bit Java make sure you are not in Chrome or the install will not work properly!
Hope it works best regards,
Please don't revive old posts.