To All Hardworking Staff Members Out There

ItsMisterPie

Well-known Staff Member
-
Former Staff
Sep 12, 2015
Los Angeles, California
Recently I have been doing some thinking about the staff members who work daily on the ModdedNetwork. I thought about my and their performance and how grateful I am to have such a loving community and staff who care about the server and only do what is best.

I have thought about Lazer and Fxzionz and how they try so hard and treat this like a job that they love passionately. Without Lazer, I wouldn't be where I am today. He inspired me to pursue the staff rank (he even interviewed me when I first applied!) and he and Fxzionz told me how I could improve and how to use my powers to my (and the server's) benefit.

I thought about other staff members who have helped make my time here enjoyable (I'm looking at you Kitty and Herobrine and Rose). These very great members of our staff have done their work efficiently while still keeping the mood up and been great friends with me throughout my journey.

I, as both a person and a staff member, could not have asked for greater staff who I have been working alongside with. Personally, I just wanted to say thank you to all of our great and passionate staff members and helpful players of our community. I owe my position and myself as a person to you. I've learned much and come so far from where I started. I feel as though I'm a much better person.

Some people may say that I am simply saying this 'For a promotion' or trying to 'suck up to the higher staff members'. To you I say that I understand where you're coming from but I must say that you're mistaken. I am extremely, extremely grateful for all the amazing men and women who have worked with me as a staff member and played with me as a player. Perhaps I cannot express that enough.

I'm so sorry for this long speech about how I feel, but I think that staff members do not get enough credit for what they do. Please keep that in mind, everyone, next time you criticize or talk bad at all about any member of our loving staff. We're all trying our hardest to make your stay as pleasant as we can on the ModdedNetwork and we are only enforcing the laws.

Thank you and keep up the good work everyone!

Love, Pie

ItsMisterPie

Well-known Staff Member
-
Former Staff
Sep 12, 2015
Los Angeles, California
Oh and how can I forget our owners who work their butts off to provide content for each and every one of you to play on?! They're the true stars of the show and I want to show my gratitude to them too for really working hard at their job. Thank you so much, Rune, Killa, and Brock.